Preparing Students to Compete in a Global Economy
Learn About Our Program
What Our Parents Say About Atlanta Trilingual Academy
Now Enrolling Children Ages 1-7
Each student at Atlanta Trilingual Academy will have the opportunity to learn English, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese in a full immersion environment. Approximately 40-45% of each school day is taught in Spanish, 40-45% in Mandarin, and 10-20% of the day is devoted to English. This structure has been proven effective at allowing students to gain fluency in all 3 languages.
Our school is conveniently located near I-285 and I-20 on the west side of Atlanta. We are currently enrolling students ages 1 through 7. Unlike many day cares and other preschools, our program features standards based instruction for all ages. For more information about the school, please fill out the form above and join our interest list!
News and Events
- Upcoming Open House Dates: 10/19/13 & 1/11/14
- OPEN HOUSE: 6/29/13 10am -12 Noon
- 100% of Kindergartners Passed Youth Chinese Test(YCT)
- Open House Dates: 3/9/13 & 4/27/13
- School Closed in Celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
- Kindergartners Field Trip to Fernbank Museum
- Winter Open House
- Welcome to the Atlanta Trilingual Blog
Several studies have shown significant cognitive benefits from bilingualism.
* An increase of cognitive ability "such as divergent thinking, concept formation, verbal abilities," listening skills "and general reasoning"
* "Increases job opportunities in many careers where knowing another language is a real asset."
* Superior SAT scores and standardized testing